Donna Gilliland – Social Media/Technology Speaker and Trainer
Member of the National Speaker's Association
Send speaker requests to Train@MOSTraining.com
I am an award-winning technology instructor and the founder and President of MOSTraining, Inc, where I help businesses and soloprenuers learn how to leverage today’s technology to grow their business and manage their brands.
I am a southern girl who loves to talk tech but in plain English so you can understand. I speak at events both live and virtual. Either way it’s a fun and informative ride all the way for those who attend.
can would love to know more about your event needs. I am a member of the National Speaker’s Association. She is also a certified technology trainer with over 18 years of professional speaking and training.
Sample Social Media Topics
There is a strategy to using Facebook as a marketing channel. the mechanics of the platform must be learned. Like any tool, you can’t use it until you learn how.
Topics can be customized to meet your specific event needs.
- Building and Promoting Your Brand Using Facebook
- The Many Faces of Facebook: Personal Profile, Business Page, Community Pages and Groups
- Connecting Live with Your Fan Base Using Facebook Apps
- Managing Your Digital Reputation
- Facebook Power Tips to Drive Traffic to Your Page
- Strategically marketing and branding your company using Twitter
- Twitter: Why Should I Be On Twitter?
- Building a Branded Twitter Page and Profile
- Twitter Applications To Power Up Your Tweets
- Managing Your Twitter Marketing Using TweetDeck and HootSuite
- Creating Powerful SEO Profiles
- The Power of Groups
- LinkedIn Applications: handy tools that help you gain visibility
- YouTube – creating and marketing your brand with videos. Simple and easy methods!
- Google Place Pages – marketing your business with Google’s free Place pages. A ‘place’ you don’t want to miss.
- Foursquare and Gowalla - tapping into the foot traffic of your mobile customers.
- Facebook Places and Deals- how your company can reap the rewards of Facebook Places and Deals
Social Media Reputation Management (coming soon)